Overview of the Hunter's Star
Go through all the basics about the Hunter's Star to allow you to discover or rediscover this block pattern.
- Drawing the Hunter's Star
- Breakdown of the Hunter's Star
- Techniques to make the Hunter's Star
Making the Hunter's Star Quilt top
Find out all the different ways into placing the colors on the Hunter's Star Quilt to make visual quilt tops.
- Focus point on the stars
- Focus point on the background
- Focus point on the overall
The Hunter's Star block is a difficult block to work with when using more than 6 colors as the background is a checker board and the stars can be either filled up or not.
By getting all the tips and tricks of this pattern, you will be free to make your colors choices and create your own visual effect.
I want you to make a quilt that will not only represent the work that you have put into it, but that will represent your imagination.
The Hunter's Star Workshop is going to give:
- Total freedom to making a quilt to your image
- Step by step information on how to cut and piece your patchwork
- All the details that has never been given before
- Working techniques that have never been given elsewhere
- The tools to make the most awesome quilt that you have ever made
Who is behind the scene?
I am a french designer, created this business in 2006.
I have been passionate about quilts for as long as I remember, I love thinking them, designing them, making them and using them.
I have taught classes, worked for magazines, made a book, had a fabric collection come out. So you can trust me when I say I know my way around quilts.
I also have a Craft Trainer Award certificate, which gives me the skills to create technical but easy to use workbooks.
So give it a try, have a look at this workshop and enjoy all the quilts that will come out of it.