Overview of the Ohio Star
Go through all the basics about the Ohio Star to allow you to discover or rediscover this block pattern.
- Drawing the Ohio Star
- Breaking the star into shapes
- Playing with the colors
- Playing with the set ups
Making the Ohio Star Quilt top
Go through all the step by step into making your own Ohio Star Quilt.
- Color Combinations
- Background Set Up
- Piecing the Blocks
- Piecing the Quilt Top
FOLLOW THE PATH
Follow through the videos to make a quilt top.
- Using Acrylic Templates or not
- Using Fabric off a bolt or Fat Quarters
- Using a seam opener
Being away from the family and friends, we realize how important they are to us.
I believe that giving them something to hold close to them is a way to stay connected.
I want you to make a quilt that will remind your love ones that you are thinking about them.
The Ohio Star Workshop is going to give:
- Total freedom to making a quilt to your image
- Step by step information on how to cut and piece your patchwork
- All the details that has never been given before
- Working techniques that have never been given elsewhere
- The tools to make the most awesome quilt that you have ever made
Who is behind the scene?
I am a french designer, created this business in 2006.
I have been passionate about quilts for as long as I remember, I love thinking them, designing them, making them and using them.
I have taught classes, worked for magazines, made a book, had a fabric collection come out. So you can trust me when I say I know my way around quilts.
I also have a Craft Trainer Award certificate, which gives me the skills to create technical but easy to use workbooks.
So give it a try, have a look at this workshop and enjoy all the quilts that will come out of it.